Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rains...and the Casualty section...

Its been a few years since I have actually been in Bombay for the entire monsoon (last was in 2004) and I have missed it...
Rains, especially the crazy kinds that happen around here is just something that i am so habituated to that anything less than that makes me so left out...
Its been raining almost non-stop for 48 hours now...and incessantly throughout the week....And if my manager found out about the time i spent at the window, i would have to log in half the week time atleast as leave :)

I happened to be in the Casualty section of a local hospital earlier this week and it was raining just as much that day...and in the short half hour that i was there, there was a steady stream of people of which atleast half of them were there due to some accident caused by a mixture of the rains and the poor civic infrastructure in my city....
Weather like this definitely doesnt do any favours especially to the vast majority of the people in this city for whom life is generally a struggle, without the added pain caused by circumstances like this.

Listening to Kailasa's latest. Liked most of the album but special mentions for CHHAP TILAK...lovely song...and the title track..JHOOMO RE....loved it...
Reading : David Copperfield :)

Re-living my childhood, as some like to say....but i maintain that i never grew up....

Cheers,
Me

P.S: I love the queen of rain...
P.P.S: As brain gets more and more addled, mails get more and more intermittent....so till next time, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Night :)